Team Manager/Operations Manager
About The Role
We are looking for someone amazing to help ensure the operational day-to-day success of Sage Learning. This role will include managing and coordinating a diverse group of engineers, designers, and analysts with the goal of ensuring company and customer success. Since we’re in the Education space and care deeply about providing high quality products and solutions, the role will also include assessing learning outcomes in users of our products, and ensuring our customers have the resources they need to be most successful. Specific duties will include:
- Coordinating employees and ensuring products are developed as needed
- Ensuring employees are productive and successful, and provide support and training as needed
- Using customer insights to measure educational outcomes and relay findings and recommendations to stakeholders
- Using varies methods to assess customer success and coordinate the efforts to improve it
Who We’re Looking For
A successful candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Psychology, Management or similar, or equivalent work experience
- Prior research experience or a statistical background is a bonus
- Prior experience as a teacher or content creator is a bonus
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to empathize with employees and customers
- Familiarity with statistical software (MatLab, SPSS, R) and business intelligence software (Tableau, HotJar, Mixpanel)
Our company is headquartered and operates out of Boston, USA. The ability to work in person is preferred, some remote work may be an option.
Sound Like a Good Fit?
Send your resume and a bit about why you're interested in the role to: email@example.com
Don't See Your Dream Role Here?
We're always interested in meeting amazing people and you never know when a role might open up! Get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org